Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Designed by Aaron Shapiro
Up Next: Episode 5
  • Inanimate Insanity episode 5 is on its way! Here you can post about what you think is going to happen next, whether it be about characters, elimination, the challenge, or new stories.

Any thoughts? :)

I promise to never abuse my admin powers. Ever. ...Unless it relates to Sam.
  • I think Box goes through the rejection portal this elimination. In the Bottom 2 would be Soap. Then again, they could pull a Cherries on us and eliminate Soap over Box...

Also, I think the Slams win this challenge. Cheesy dies in the process, but gets recovered by MePhone, and gets his limbs back.

Before Episode 4: Go Lights!
    Starting with Episode 4: Go Slams!
  • When's Episode 5 release?

• I think Box gets eliminated over Cheesy. Someone accidentally hits Microphone who screams Box into the rejection portal. The challenge would be to draw five pentagons (idunno), and the Bright Lights win. The script is written to put some blame on Suitcase, Nickel, and Baseball.

Not sent from my iPhone.
    ~GZ
  • I think knife will act all tough now trophy's gone, and end up eliminated. Then Test Tube will win a spelling bee, because......they will play for them selves....yeah, but then MePhone4 gets annoyed, and reforms DIFFERENT teams

Stolen from Knife...I mean, borrowed.
  • So, does anyone think they threw a curveball at us and the Lights end up as the team that frequently wins despite their rough start? I hope not, since I want the Lights to be UFE; The only contestant I want out right now is PB.

• Oh, Knife, Trophy, Cherries, and tissues should break out of...where are they? Anyway they break out, and bring brownies, and mephone's fat-slobbyness let's the 4 of them become a team.

• You really think Knife's fourth out? I think even without Trophy, Knife would take a while for his personality to return back to his Season 1 personality. And anyone who goes through the Rejection Portal is victim to death from hot tea.

• Well...no...I voted for balloon anyways so....I thought that maybe with trophy gone, The fan base would vote knife out to see what would happen...because if my idea is right (It's not but still) then yeah.

• I predict Soap is out.

Cool guy. Kssjfknddjsmdiskkwwoskskss,smslssskssksks. Gumball for my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dimdmdisksskskxhcjxjxxjxdjdkdjdjdmdssodkdododododjdisksksowmsosksosksisksowoaosisksis diddjdkdkdidijddisodjjssiisjdissjwjekisjsididjdjexjeixjsdieicjwiekskskwdddddddkdkdslsksokshfdkdkkdidieije. I like lollipops. I lick lollipops.
  • I voted for box because he isn't alive, and didn't follow orders. However, he did nothing wrong.

• I think Soap or Cheesy will be out. Soap is a neat freak and bossy so she is likely out. And Cheesy just make to many ouns

• Cheesy is cool. I like dat. His annoyingness represents me, too.

I'm te ultimate god potato. BOW DOWN TO ME!
  • I have to say,I really want Nickel to get Sent to the portal next.Its clear that he is a hard character to write about (I can see why,No major character traits or anything) and spent most of The last episode doing Little to nothing. It would be nice to See soap stay,She clearly has OCD and that cant be used against her in voting.(I guess it could but what I am getting to is it is hardly fair.).

• Very well put Doctor, but I must disagree. While you are correct in saying that Soap is OCD, she also has a major personality flaw largely based on it. She tries to have her little quirks, cause that's what keeps you in the game, however, Soap tries to make herself a major character, which is not the brightest idea for her case. If she had started in the shadows, she might have made to the final 5 at least, but she took a wrong turn and now can't go forward, nor come back the way she came. So I believe Soap has at least a 67% chance to get voted out. To answer your statement, no, it is completely fair because that is not the main reason, just the base of the problem, which could result in the solution.

• That missing 33%? Divided between Box (Who did not follow orders) and Cheesy (Who is annoying)

• Well salt, My guess is that She still has her popularity.She got A small ammount of votes,People are getting tired of Box and Nickel has been bothering people for a while,And mics stichk is getting real old. Soaps is Got a mild Superiority complex,and that got Pencil real far in BFDI one and got Flower back in. Plus nickel was the meanest in the episode.Not only that,She is a great leader.She managed the team well and if is wasn't for Suitcase and her Flower choosing skills and her disinfectant (Why did nobody on her team notice that and keep it out of her reach,gotta take her disability into consideration) My guess is Baseball,Knife baloon and suitcase (Though she does not deserve it) Are safe by a landslide Mic and cheesy are Paired together with more votes then The previous,but enough to keep them safe. Nickel is safe (Though he shouldn't be) with alot of votes Soap narrowly slips by and box is eliminated.Inside there is a Box and inside there is another box and inside him there is another box!

• And inside that box is Adam!

• Lol

• Dr.Fizz, I must say you bring up a very good point, but my argument still stands. However, the point you bring up about box is highly inaccurate, box being box is who box is, and what keeps him in the game. For all we know, voting him out may never quench our curiosity. Soap may go, for reasons I have said, and others. She may also stay in the game because of you reasons too. For all the box fans out there may eliminate neither of them, they may take out the other team, in hopes of box winning. My point is Soap has a higher chance than box of getting voted out. (Inside that box is Taco)

• SLOJ4E, I actually think that there is nothing inside Box. Nothing. Absolutely. NOTHING.

My reason? Idunno, trolling? :P

Not sent from my iPhone.
    ~GZ